You may enter the collaborative process by contacting a collaborative attorney, divorce coach, or other collaborative professional. Whichever way you choose to begin the process, you will require a collaborative family attorney to provide you with legal advice and to prepare the legal documents that will be needed to finalize your separation and divorce.
All of the attorneys on our list are members of the Nevada County Collaborative Divorce Practice Group and are trained in mediation and in collaborative divorce. By clicking on a attorney's name, you can view their biography and additional contact information. Each attorney's phone number and email address is provided.
- Nanci G. Clinch
- 401 Spring Street, Suite 204, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Dona Woods Glanz
- Post Office Box 1359, Nevada City, CA 95959
- Chandra E. Miller, Attorney at Law
Law Office of Chandra E. Miller
- 1 California Street, Auburn, CA 95603
(530) 888-1511 office
(530) 888-1236 Fax
- Maralee Nelder, Esq., CFLS*, CDFA**
- Post Office Box 1536, Grass Valley, CA 95945
* Certified Family Law Specialist, Certified by Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California
** Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, Certified by Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts